Please review your Statement / Advice and report to us if you found any suspicious information / transaction.
Effective 15 Nov 2016, HSBC Premier Customers with valid email address will receive Relationship Manager Introduction Letter via email.
Effective 15 Nov 2016, our eStatement/eAdvice service will be extended to cover:
- Internet Banking Registered Transfer Account eAdvice**
- Risk Profiling Questionnaire eReport**
** not applicable to joint account holders.
Effective 1 Aug 2016, our eStatement/eAdvice service has already been extended to cover:
- Consolidated eStatement for savings account
- Revolving Credit Facility eStatement
- Credit Card Activation eAdvice
- Credit Card Overlimit Opt-out Arrangement eAdvice
- Credit Card Credit Limit Increase Notification eAdvice
- Credit Card Standing Instruction Set up eAdvice
- Credit Card Credit Balance Transfer eAdvice
- Unauthorised Overdraft eAdvice*
- Unauthorised Overdraft Charge eAdvice*
- Unpaid Standing instructions Warning Letter eAdvice
- Super Ease Reminding eAdvice
- Returned Cheque eAdvice
- Summary listing of deposits and withdrawals eAdvice
* For Unauthorised Overdraft, both paper and eAdvice would be issued during a 3-month transition period up to 31 Oct 2016.
Effective 1 Apr 2016, our eStatement/eAdvice service has already been extended to cover:
- Time Deposit Interim Interest Payment eAdvice
- Time Deposit Placement Confirmation eAdvice
- Time Deposit Change of Maturity Date eAdvice
- Autopay Instruction Confirmation eAdvice
HSBC Internet Banking Users
Not yet a HSBC Internet Banking User