- Free of charge
- Simple to sign-up and use :
- Simple online service registration and automatic registration for newly-opened accounts
Please click here for Registration Demo
- Secured platform :
- Single secured platform for various account statements and advices.
- Timely and convenient :
- Accessible anytime, anywhere once they are uploaded.
- eStatement and eAdvice available for retrieval up to 24 months and 3 months respectively.
- Thoughtful reminders :
- Email and/or SMS alerts are available to notify you when updated eStatements are uploaded.
(Please update your email address and/or mobile phone no. whenever there are any changes to ensure you receive our friendly reminders)
- To help drive the reduction of paper consumption in order to protect the environment and contribute to the sustainable development of Hong Kong.
- Who and what accounts will be affected?
- From 1 January 2013, a Paper Statement Service Annual Fee of HK$20 will be charged. This will apply to each account if customers request more than two paper statements per year for their Personal Banking HK Dollar Current, SuperEase, HSBC Premier, HSBC Advance, Personal Integrated Account*, University Student, Cash Card, Renminbi Savings, HK Dollar Statement Savings, CombiNations Statement Savings or Foreign Currency Current account(s).
- How and when will the fee be imposed?
- The fee will be directly debited from each relevant account in the first quarter of the following year. For integrated accounts, the fee will be debited from HKD Savings account.
- What will the collected fees be used for?
- Relevant fees will be donated to various non-profit making organisations to support the continued development of the local community.
Please click here for more details.
Enquiry of Paper Statement Service Annual Fee of HK$20, please click here to write to us.
* "Personal Integrated Account" is also named as 'SmartVantage'; Personal Integrated Account and SmartVantage are used interchangeably in customer communications including account statement, bank forms / advices, internet banking platform etc.
Please review your Statement / Advice and report to us if you found any suspicious information / transaction.
Effective 1 Mar 2017, our eStatement/eAdvice service will be extended to cover Mortgage Account Quarterly eStatement, and paper statement will no longer be issued.
HSBC Internet Banking Users
Not yet a HSBC Internet Banking User